Home - Georgia Spring Open - Savannah, GA
Georgia Spring Open "GSO"
February 28, 2015 * Savannah, GA
To receive text msg updates, text the message @2015gso to the number 81010.
Contact: Josh Rohr
Potential Sponsors:>> Click HERE for more Information! <<
The 2015 Georgia Spring Open marks the 3rd year in a row that USA Powerlifting is coming to Savannah, GA! We are excited for the opportunity to showcase the sport with the help of Crossfit Hyperformance!
If you are a first time competitor, there are a few things you should know. I encourage you to visit out Q&A page and if you still have any questions, please ask in the USAPL Georgia Facebook Group or e-mail me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you all in Savannah!
- Josh Rohr
A Few Quick Rules:
- RAW: Only knee sleeves (no knee wraps), belt and wrist wraps can be worn.
- Equipped: Only Single Ply Gear, no briefs.
- Knee-high socks MUST be worn to deadlift.
- A Singlet or Suit must be worn on the platform.
- Thumb must be around bar in the bench press (no thumbless/false grip).
- Feet must be completely flat and head must remain down in the bench press.
- Must wear briefs (underwear) - no boxers or compression shorts
- All competitors must be USA Powerlifting members - You must purchase this online PRIOR TO THE EVENT. Purchase your membership here.
This event will be ran with state-level certified referees. Any American Records that are attempted/broken will be "unofficial" because they require National or higher level referees to be considered "official"