Georgia State Powerlifting Championships
2014 USAPL Georgia & Southern States BP & Powerlifting Championships
- Swolio Living
- Malucci Sports Therapy
- Progressive Women's Healthcare
- Explosive Mechanics
- Amy's Mary Kay
- Eagle Spirit Massage
- Thorne Training
- Bigger than Gods
Registration is limited to the first 225 lifters that sign up!
A Few Quick Rules:
- RAW: Only knee sleeves (no knee wraps), belt and wrist wraps can be worn.
- Equipped: Only Single Ply Gear, no briefs.
- Knee-high socks MUST be worn to deadlift.
- A Singlet or Suit must be worn on the platform.
- Thumb must be around bar in the bench press (no thumbless/false grip).
- Feet must be completely flat and head must remain down in the bench press.
- Must wear briefs (underwear) - no boxers or compression shorts
- All competitors must be USA Powerlifting members - You can purchase this online prior to the event at www.usapowerlifting.com
Barring unforeseen circumstances, National Level Referees will be available so you can set American Records!
This year we will be awarding prize money for the best lifters!
Visit this page regularly for updated information on the meet!
Contact: Josh Rohr (Meet Director)