2014 USAPL Georgia & Southern States BP & Powerlifting Championships
October 25-26, 2014 - Norcross, GA
A $50 late fee will be charged for entries submitted after 9/27/14
Individual Awards - Medals for 1st-5th place.
- Only the first 225 entries will be taken. After 225, you may request to be put on a waiting list to compete.
- No entries will be taken after 10/10/14 (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
How each division is awarded will be determined by the number of lifters in each division. Note that there are separate divisions within the Women’s Raw, Women’s Equipped, Men’s Raw and Men’s Equipped categories. The awards will breakdown as follows:
Note: When scoring by formula:
- 1-9 lifters in a division
- 10-17 lifters in a division
- 1st-5th for Lightweight by wilks formula
- 1st-5th for Heavyweight by wilks formula
- 18 or more lifters in a division
- 1st-5th for each weight class in that division
For Youth, Teen and Masters divisions, age categories will be separated before weight class scoring occurs. Example of breakdown:
7 Masters I Lifters
6 Masters II Lifters 4 Masters III Lifters1 Masters IV Lifter Total of 18 lifters. Because there are different age categories, instead of scoring by weight class, the scoring divisions will be broken down like this:
Team Awards - 1st-5th Place Team Awards
Only 1 team entry form is required per team. However, each individual on that team must complete an individual entry form.
- Winning Team will also receive a "Traveling" Trophy (to be returned at next year's event)
- Winning Team's name will be engraved on trophy. Team gets to keep it for a year.
Team points can be scored in the Women’s Raw, Women’s Equipped, Men’s Raw and Men’s Equipped categories. Each team can have unlimited members on their team. Each team can score 8 lifters. You do not have to select which lifters will score for your team ahead of time. A lifter entered in multiple divisions will only be allowed to use one score for team points - using the division they scored the most points in. Your best point scorers will be used for your team score.
A minimum of 6 lifters are required in any one division (example: womens raw open full power) before that division is eligible to earn points for a team. Points will be awarded as follows:
All Full Power divisions with at least 6 lifters in it:
All Push/Pull (Bench Press & Deadlift) divisions with at least 6 lifters in it:
- 1st Place = 7 Points
- 2nd Place = 5 Points
- 3rd Place = 3 Points
- 4th Place = 2 Points
- 5th Place = 1 Point
All Bench Only divisions with at least 6 lifters in it:
- 1st Place = 5 Points
- 2nd Place = 3 Points
- 3rd Place = 2 Points
- 4th Place = 1 Point
A single lifter can only score once for their team. If a lifter is in multiple divisions, they will use only their single best score to count towards the team score.
- 1st Place = 3 Points
- 2nd Place = 2 Points
- 3rd Place = 1 Point
Tie Breaker: If in the event of a tie the following tiebreakers will be used:
- Most 1st place finishes in open full power division, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in other scoring full power divisions, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in open push/pull division, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in other scoring push/pull divisions, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in open bench only division, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in other scoring bench only divisions, 2nd place finishes etc.
- If Additional tie breaker is needed: Best average wilks score using same number lifters in each division
- If Team A has 3 lifters and Team B has 2 lifters in the Men’s Open Equipped Full Power, the top 2 lifters for each team will be used in average wilks score
- The above order will be used if additional divisions are needed to be used.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|