February 2013 - Stephen "Micco" Brisker
1. Please introduce yourself. Who are
you? How old are you? Where were you born? Etc. Give the readers some
background about yourself.
2. Where are you located in Georgia and where do you train at?
3. What are your hobbies (other than
4. Are you involved in powerlifting in
any way besides as a competitor?
5. Is there anything about powerlifting
you would like to change or wish was different?
6. What is something that most people don’t know about you?
7. What is your occupation? Does it interfere with competing or visa
8. How did you get into powerlifting and how many years have you been
What are your
biggest squat, bench press, deadlift and total numbers?
10. What titles, records and achievements have you accumulated during
your powerlifting career?
11. Can you describe your training philosophy and/or a typical
12. Do you compete equipped (squat suit, bench press shirt &
deadlift suit) or unequipped (no suits) or both and what weight class(s) and
divisions(s) do you compete in?
13. What is your favorite lift, squat or bench press or deadlift or
all three and why?
14. Who is the most impressive lifter you have competed against?
15. Who do you think is the greatest lifter of all time?
16. When was your last competition & how did it go?
17. Do you have any upcoming
competitions? If so, when and where?
18. How do you prepare for an upcoming competition? Describe each
aspect that you focus on as you prepare for a competition.
there anything you will do differently to prepare for your next competition
that is different from your last one?
20. How many competitions do you compete in each year?
21. Who is your greatest competitor/rival and why?
22. What advice & tips would you give to a powerlifter that is
just beginning? If you are just beginning, what advice have you received from
other lifters or coaches?
23. How has powerlifting changed your life?
24. Do you stay in touch with lifters you compete against?
25. What is your #1 or most prestigious meet you ever competed at in
26. Do you compete in any other strength sports such as Olympic
lifting, strongman, highland games, etc?
27. What is your favorite memory from any powerlifting competition or
28. Do you see yourself still competing in ten years? If so, what are
your goals for ten years from now?
29. Do you have any funny or interesting powerlifting stories that you
can share with us?
30. Anyone you would like thank for helping you along the way in your
31. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for your time and best of luck in your upcoming powerlifting endeavors!